Saturday, November 10, 2012

Favorite Movie Quotes

An ongoing list of some of our favorite quotes from the movies. 


Favorite Movie Quotes
In no particular order, here is a on-going list of some of our favorite lines from the movies.


“ Now go home and get your F**cking shine box ! “
        Billy Bats ( Fred Vincent ) to Tommy DeVito ( Joe Pesci ) in “ Goodfellas “


“ Alright ramblers, let’s get ramblin’ “ 
     Joe ( The Great Lawrence Tierney ) in  “ Resevior Dogs”


“ I asked yous’ to leave. Now yous’ can’t leave “
        Sonny ( Chaz Palmentari  ) in   “ A Bronx Tale.”


“ I can eat 50 eggs.”
       Paul Newman as “Cool Hand Luke”

“Now he's got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with a bill, to Paulie. Trouble with cops, deliveries, Tommy, he calls Paulie. But now he has to pay Paulie every week no matter what. "Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, had a fire? Fuck you, pay me. The place got hit by lightning? Fuck you, pay me."
          Henry Hill ( Ray Loitta ) in “ Goodfellas “

“ What do you do “
          Jill Ireland asking Charles Bronson who plays Chaney in “ Hard Times “.
“ I knock people down “
                                                             

“I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am. “
          Marlon Brando as Terry Malloy, to Rod Stieger as Charlie Malloy ( his brother ) in “ On the Waterfront “


“ Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn’t have fucked with? That’s me. “ 
          The Great Clint Eastwood as Walt Kowalski in “ Gran Torino “

“ Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite ?”
          Micheal Madsen as Mr. Blonde in “ Resevior Dogs.”

“ Why do I have to be Mr. Pink ? “
          Steve Buscemi, as Mr. Pink in “ Resevior Dogs.”

“I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass…and I’m all out of bubble gum “
          Rowdy Roddy Piper as Nada in “ They Live “

“ Get your stinking paws off of me, you damn dirty ape !
          Charlton Heston as George Taylor in “ Planet of the Apes “

“If you wanna do anything about it, I'll be outside. I'm a lot drunker than you are, so it'll be a fair fight. “
          Jose Ferrer as Lt. Barney Greenwald in “ The Caine Mutiny “








No comments:

Post a Comment